Saturday, January 1, 2011

My boys



Being a mom to my two little guys is very very challenging, I did not fully understand and comprehend the joy and the beauty of having finally my own children until they were born. I desperately wanted to have a child right after I and my husband got married. The third month after marriage I conceived my first child. Matthew Ryan was delivered on October 30,2004. He is super cute! Well, all babies are cute, but mine was the cutest. I guess all moms say the same :) ! He had dark blue eyes when he was born, and to my disappointment, it turned color to dark brown. He looks like his daddy, and he was such a tiny little guy. He weighed 6.8 lbs and was 19 inches tall. Two years later Everett Scott was born. He is bigger, and I think he will be bigger than Kuya Matthew Ryan when he grows up. They have a different personality; one is active while the other one is very laid back They both love BOOKS. Everett likes to sleep with his books, and Kuya Matthew loves to sleep with his toys. I can't wait for them to grow. I know for sure that Matt will be playing baseball and Everett will enjoy reading books and cheering big bro in the field.

2 comments:

simply divina said...

Wow! This is one of my favorite photo of my nephews. Congrats ter,naanahud ka blog.

Kara said...

Thank you for the comment. My husband I would like a boy next so hopefully God will let us have one but if we have another girl we will be ok with that.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...