Thursday, January 6, 2011

Thank you

Today I thank the Lord for the good health and sound mind. I thank the Lord for my husband who always gives me inspirations, encouragements, supports and smiles, he has lots of those(hope he wont run out of it). I thank the Lord for Matthew and Everett for always there to constantly giving me reason to be happy more and grateful to the Lord. I thank the Lord for my sister Vine and Bro Mark for watching the kids sometimes(its not easy to watch my kids I tell you that!, Im sure there were times when they cant wait for us to pick the boys up!) I thank the Lord that even if I will not get all my wishlists this Christmas, there are more reason to rejoice and thank the Lord for! we want to hear from you too so please join us Thankful Thursday !

9 comments:

Denise said...

Such lovely blessings.

Aisha said...

:) Glad you joined TT. Awesome thankful list.

Susan said...

Happy TT to you.

Thankful for health and a good mind too. Gosh, we don't miss it till we lose it...

Beth in NC said...

So sweet! Yes, soundness of mind is wonderful. Thank You Lord!

Love,
Beth

simply divina said...

Thanks ate. I am so thankful to the LOrd that you are my sister. So inspiring in reading your TT. God bless and hope to see you soon. LOve you sister. I'm so busy as in jud.

Serendipity said...

What lovely blessings! Have a blessed Christmas!

P/s: I love your bags!

litlit said...

wonderful blessings

Thankful Paul said...

Hello

simply divina said...

sister,
you have a nice blog na, so organize najud.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...