Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Lazy Bones

I feel too lazy to do anything. This is one of those days and moments that I dreaded. This morning I was so tired to get up and prepare breakfast for my hubby, but I had to; I just turned the coffee on when I heard my boys calling, "Mommy!" Well, it was an early morning for us. When Hubby left for work, I was so tempted to turn on the TV so I could be lazy myself while the TV entertained the boys; but my hubby discourages me from letting them watch too much TV. We played, read their books, and I let them play by themselves as usual until it was close to lunch. I decided to just give them leftover food which was rice and sinigang(stew) shrimp, but they preferred carrots, stick cheese and peaches instead. After lunch, it was time for a nap, I noticed that Matthew was getting bored reading his favorite books over and over, so I went to check their bookshelves to see if I could find new books for him. I found the "Ten Commandments. " It was his first book that we read to him back when he was still a baby. Well, it was time for me to read it to him again; I read his Children's Bible, stories about parables, and then took The Chronicles of Narnia(The Lion,the Witch and the Wardrobe) and started to read it. It was half the chapter when I closed it. He was so quiet; he used to say, "Read it again." It was close to one o'clock when I went down to my kitchen and checked if I could find caffeinated coffee to help perk me up. I didn't find any, so I thought I could sit and check Watery Wednesday and see some photos posted by bloggers. I was just amazed by the photographs that everybody shared. I am glad that I joined WW. There is always something to look forward to every Wednesday.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...