Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Curtains

For two weeks now I've been wanting to buy curtains for my living room window. There are so many styles to choose from. It would have been nice to just buy the most beautiful curtains I can find without minding the price, but unfortunately we don't have a lot of money to spend for curtains. I wanted my living room to look a little bit brighter and cozier since we are going to stay at this place for a longer time than we would like. I might as well make it look a little bit nicer. Not that I don't like our living room. I really did not care a whole lot about it until I finally accepted the fact the we are not moving out from this area for another seven years- that's a long time yet. I am going to make throw pillow cases that would match the color and shade of the curtains. I like the maroon color, and there's the golden yellow. I am not sure yet, but I am leaning towards maroon. I hope that this weekend my hubby would drive me to the mall to buy my dream curtains.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...