Thursday, February 5, 2009

Thankful Thursday


I thank the Lord for being there for me all this time, for making my dreams come true, giving me a hubby to love and adore, for giving me two boys to enjoy and chase around, and most of all for making my life beautiful. Facing a problem, feeling the burden, the stress and pressures in life, made me become closer to the Lord, trusting in His love, relying on Him, depending on Him, and loving Him more everyday. Life is beautiful. Is there something you want to thank the Lord today? please join us at Thankful Thursday.

3 comments:

simply divina said...

nakaka touch sister. There's a lot of things to thank the Lord.

Alex said...

Thank you for sharing - I love the comment about all the "stuff" leads to knowing, trusting and loving God more...those trials can bring us down or lift us up (all depends on our outlook and where our faith lies). Thank you for stopping by today...

Heather said...

this was a really nice post. great Thankful Thursday indeed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...