Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Thankful Thursday

I want to thank the Lord for my son Matt and hubby's complete recovery and healing from the severe cold that they suffered for many days. I thank my friend Tracey for her friendship. I really thank the Lord for giving me a friend who knows my heart and understands me. I thank the Lord for keeping His promises, His abundant mercy and love, for giving me peace, joy
and helping me be content with what I have. I thank Him also for making me, me. Please visit Thankful Thursday and join us.

7 comments:

Denise said...

Praise God for restoring your son and husbands health.

saleslady371 said...

I know what you mean about those special friendships. They are truly a gift from God. I'm praising Him with you.

Laurie Ann said...

Thanking the Lord with you! Happy Thankful Thursday!

milet @ lupusurvivor.com said...

praise god that both your husband and son are okay now. thanks for visiting my TT

Pia said...

i enjoyed your list of thankfuls. glad your hubby's feeling a lot better now. God bless.

bp said...

You have such a nice post! I'm thankful your son and husband are well.

Mrs. Cuddles said...

Thank you for sharing your thankful heart and blessing my blog with your visit.

~Mrs.Cuddles

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...