Saturday, February 5, 2011

The fun of winter


We went to sports authority Thursday night to buy some ski outfits. We planned to go to Whitetail Resort in Pennsylvania on Saturday. We looked around and we couldn't find anything that we wanted( price that we wanted) since their prices are expensive. I was really about to tell Hubby to wait until next year to go to the resort since we were not in a hurry, and besides, the boys are still very small to ski with us anyway, I would shop during the summer and probably I could get a better buy then. Then I saw ski pants on one rack, and it was 50% off. I checked the price. Wow! it was $50. It was a good deal; I was so pleased. Two pants for 50 bucks, not bad at all. Then we had to buy gloves for the boys, 15 dollars each. Hubby said to go ahead. A night before we went, I decided to stop by a store close to our place to exchange an item. On the way home, I heard my son Matt say something like " You bought another clothes again.... doesn't make sense to buy more clothes when you have a lot already." Coming from a 4-years-old, that was something. I looked at my hubby hoping he would say something to enlighten him, but he was so quiet like he was agreeing with what Matt said or he just ignored it. I've learned how to watch our pennies and spend them very wisely. That is something I learned from Hubby. When he said, " We can't afford it," it means we don't need it.

3 comments:

simply divina said...

They look adorable. I miss them. See on weekends ate.

Aisha said...

He is a smart kid! I wouldn't be able to imagine if my son would say the same thing. lol! Your sons are adorable. :) God really blessed you with them.

Tess said...

He talk like an old man sometimes. thanks for visiting Aisha and Vine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...