Sunday, January 16, 2011

We made it

I'm still amazed how the Lord help me take care of my little boys. Every year when my oldest son celebrates his birthday, I would whisper to him, "We made it." My family and hubby's family live far from us, and when we had our first son, no one was there to help me out, no one to ask questions about babies and everything. If I needed to know something, I had to read books, go to the internet and ask hubby; but when I was not satisfied with the answer, I always followed mother's instinct and prayed for guidance. I cried many many times for frustrations and heaviness in my heart for wanting to be with my Mama because she knew everything about babies. I learned to pray for wisdom, knowledge and understanding. Matt is four and Everett is two years old now, and we made it.

4 comments:

simply divina said...

I am so blessed that you made it. I do not know what will happen to me during my time in having kids but as you said "pray" I will follow the same formula. Hahahah! I love you.

Misty said...

Yay! It's such a good feeling. You have a beautiful little family too.

2sweetnsaxy said...

There is such power in prayer.
:-) God is good all the time and all the time God is good.

The Yothers said...

Thanks for the comments. I appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...