Sunday, March 13, 2011

He is a Teacher

My hubby is a teacher, and as a teacher's wife, I find his job a very difficult one, very challenging and stressful. Not to mention policing a lot of kids, he would be bringing paper work home too and be spending a quarter of his night grading. I would always ask how his day has been, and these are his famous answers: "the kids are terrible today, very hyper," and " I gave a lot of correctives today." I sometimes wish that he is working in different field, but he loves his job and is enjoying it. For him it's his ministry, a calling; and it's good for his brain. Yeah right! But the nice side of his job is that he has two weeks vacation during December, a weeks break at Thanksgiving and another week off in Spring. He is a wonderful teacher, a great hubby and a good daddy to our boys. I can't complain.

8 comments:

Misty said...

aww poor tired hubby.

I should take a pic of mine at night too! :) That would be cute.

The Yothers said...

Since I started blogging, I also started to use our camera and take pictures to my boys and hubby. I had to ask permission to post this shot and he was okey with it. :)

I had fun using our camera.

Rosadimaggio63 said...

Buon sonno !!! :-)

ascu75 aka Don said...

give him a big hug he deserves it XXX Don

The Yothers said...

Don and Rosa, thanks for the comments. Don, dont worry, I always give hubby my sweetest hugs and kisses and meal is always ready when he gets home from work. I always make sure that he have a big breakfast and a big dinner too. I am taking good care of him.
You are sweet!

Linnea W said...

I can totally relate to this scene! I find that a glass of wine always makes the grading more enjoyable. By the way, your SWF shots are lovely and reveal such beautiful clouds...or angels. Thanks for visiting mine!

2sweetnsaxy said...

Awww... somebody got caught sleeping. :-)

Mom Daughter Style said...

I just came across your blog, my husband is a teacher too pero matured na students nya.

Anyway, I wanted to follow you but the follower button is not working right now.


http://momdaughterstyle.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...