Thursday, April 16, 2009

My husband

One of my husband's passions is helping kids with their studies, especially those who have a learning disability problem by offering free tutorials. He's been doing this for years until three years ago. We started to have problem with our finances, and I was willing to help him by working part time; but he did not want me to work because our kids needed me at home. I remember a week after we started praying for open doors for us to earn an extra income, his co- teacher approached him and asked if he would tutor students with pay. He agreed and he did ; however, he still offers free tutorials to his students who need it. God answered our prayer. He is now earning extra money from tutoring students. He gets recommendations from teachers and parents and is in demand. Kids keep coming for tutoring. He comes home around five o'clock in the afternoon, plays with our boys, gives them a bath and puts them to bed. We are serving a faithful God who has given me a good provider for a husband.




5 comments:

ROSIDAH said...

I'm so happy to read that you have such a blessed life. Have a great weekend,Tess :)

The Yothers said...

Thank you Rosidah!

Janie said...

Teachers are special people, and your husband sounds like he's especially dedicated. I'm glad he's getting paid now for some of his after hours tutoring.

The Yothers said...

He is really dedicated to his work. A good man. Thanks Janie.

litlit said...

God is so faithful all the time and HIS faithful endures forever. I am so blessed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...