Saturday, May 16, 2009

Soccer Game






Today, Saturday, May 16, 2009 is their last soccer game. What a joy to watch him play and enjoy himself in the field! I look forward to him playing next spring again. More and more now I appreciate him, for being a good kuya (big bro) to Everett, helping me potty train his little brother and teaching him to play ball. Listening and talking to me when I needed company so much, singing silly songs and just being there, he comforts me when I am upset with something, showing concern when I hurt myself. I will miss him next fall when he starts going to school. He is getting older and more mature everyday. He amazes me all the time. He is a sensitive young boy who believes that sharks need to eat panckakes, bacon and spaghetti so they will not attack humans.

14 comments:

Jan said...

And, he's handsome, too.

litlit said...

Oh tess! What bountiful blessings you have! Smiling at the same time watery eye. I am so happy for you. Remembering the time, when I always visited to your house in our town...and we prayed, laughed and ate....God is so faithful!

LuLo Designs/Blue Eyed Tango said...

Oh precious...it is hard when they go to school. Take it all in this summer, every bit of it before they are gone before a blink of an eye! Luanne

ROSIDAH said...

What a handsome gentleman you have, Tess! He's a true blessing. Have a wonderful week :)

Darla said...

they do grow up fast! Cute!!!

Tricia said...

Those shirts drowned the kids out - it's so cuuute! hehehe

Janie said...

I always love watching my kids play soccer. We never missed a game.
Your son is a cute little player and such a good boy.

Anney said...

Nice trophy you got there Mathew!He looks so cute in his soccer uniform!

Tricia said...

Hi Tess, Prayers are needed, swing by my page for details, please!

My Memories and Crystals said...

wow, you are really blessed with great children.
God is great and He is faithful

Manang Kim said...

He is so cute. They are a blessing to our life. Now I missed my nephew and nieces in Pinas hayyy.

ascu75 aka Don said...

He is right about sharks ..........love the piccies soccer is our national sport and my team is being relegated this year. Our youngest is 19 this year and plays for a pub team and they won their league this year. I hope he keeps on with soccer its good fun .XXX Don

Gayle said...

I miss when my boys were little and their jersey's came down to their knees! I can't believe you season is ending...soccer hasn't even started here yet!

Kerslyn said...

what a handsome kiddo. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...