Thursday, June 4, 2009

Summer is here











Finally the school year is over. I have so much thing in my mind what to do this summer, like going camping and traveling again, and well, making more dolls for fall's craft fairs. I am so excited. For now I am trying to potty train my youngest son Everett Scott and he is doing well. I am so proud of him. I am hoping that he will be wearing a regular underwear before summers end. That means too that we don't buy diapers and wipes anymore. That is good news to hubby. These past few weeks, I've been busy cleaning our yard, putting away the old swing set and cleaning the flower bed. Hubby and my brother Mark put up the trampoline that was given to the kids. They loved it for only three days. After that, they didn't want to have anything to do with it. I am hoping that we could bring the new swing set and have it set up for them. They are also enjoying their swimming pool that Tracey gave them. We were able to visit Oxon Hill Farm to see the animals. I think that we are going to have a lot of fun this summer.


5 comments:

Supernova said...

they are enjoying the summer sun...

ANGELS in my Life said...

they are both adorable...

Spices of Life said...

i had fun watching the photos you shared here with these cute boys...

simply divina said...

Nice shorts! Joker man sila oi, dagko najud kaayo.

Janie said...

What cute shots of summer fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...