Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Last day of the spring semester.

Last day of my school was today, and I had my final. I didn't realize until now how stressful this week had been for me. I was the first one finished the test, but the last person to leave the premises. I sat on the bench just outside the school building while waiting for my pickup. I watch my classmates pass by and say "See you next fall." I remember my first time to come to this school. I was a little bit nervous. I was not sure if my brain could still function; I had a lot of concerns. It was my determination to go back to school, and my husband's encouragement that helped me overcome my uncertainty. It makes me smile to remember it now. I am actually looking forward to study full-time in the fall.

2 comments:

hapi said...

Hi The Yothers, Nice blog! How to add the Glitter Effect Mouse Pointer to your Blog

litlit said...

Hi Tess,
Thanks for faithfully visiting my blog.

Well, I am sure you can do it. And I am looking forward to hearing from you.

By the way, I've got another blog. http://litlit26.com pls visit it if you have time. God bless you and am always happy for you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...