Thursday, May 26, 2011

The perfect day to clean our place

Today is special, because?, I don't have to go to work! I got up before six in the morning, a little bit earlier than usual, but that's okay. I kind of anticipated this day because my place needs a thorough cleaning, and today is the day to do it. I sent our boys to school with hubby. After they left, which was around seven thirty, I climbed upstairs with my vacuum cleaner, laundry basket, and my precious garbage bags  and  started my day. My boys' room was not as dusty and messy as I thought,  so it didn't take me an hour to to clean it, and next was our bedroom.  It was not bad either. It was about nine o'clock when I came down and started working in our living room; I spent 45 minutes there. Then the dining room, kitchen, and the bathroom. Whew! That was a job! It was thirty minutes after one o'clock when my body said ENOUGH! I was tired and hungry. I still need to clean the basement, garage, computer, and library rooms and our patio in the back. But hey, at least I am halfway finished cleaning my whole house. Thursday is my day to finish it. I had a big smile when I was finally able to sit down to rest. It is so funny that just thinking of cleaning my house makes me excited. I didn't used to like sweeping floors and washing dishes at all. I think that I am finally growing up!. 

1 comment:

litlit said...

Well done, Tess. I was smiling too while reading your article because I can relate with what you've done. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...