Sunday, June 12, 2011

Blueskyscrubs

Ana, my friend at school, gave me  two scrub tops. At first I  thought that was so funny because I would still probably have to wait two years to wear them. But I was so touched by her generosity and her thoughtfulness.  I know that one of these days I will be wearing them as a professional. I remember one time when my auntie,  who just started a job as a nurse at Mercy Hospital in Baltimore, complained how she hated her scrub uniform and was wondering, actually  hoping  that  I could fix it.  I make bags and dolls as a hobby but I do not know how to fix dresses, much less professional uniforms.

I really do understand now why she was really upset with her scrub uniform. To be honest, you really need an excellent and reliable people  to make your uniforms,  people who understand your need as a woman, not just the feeling of being comfortable with what you are wearing, but also the feeling of wearing something that makes you feel good about yourself. It is going to be hard for me to work if I do not like what I am wearing.  I found this site  http://www.blueskyscrubs.com/categories/Scrubs/Scrubs-for-Women/  Their scrub tops and bottoms actually are attractive and look very comfortable at the same time. I can imagine myself wearing one of them. They have scrubs for men, women and for kids.  They also have scrub hats and caps with different colors to choose from.  You can also find jackets,  laboratory gowns and girls' favorite things, accessories. 

You really do not have to go to the store to find a scrub uniform that perfectly fits you. Blueskyscrub.com has everything you need.  I can attest to the fact that it is easier to just sit down and relax and let your fingers do the shopping.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...