Monday, June 13, 2011

Getting bro on line

Guest post written by my buddy Aldo Mays

My brother hates technology, but when he graduated school a few years ago I made him buy a laptop. I even helped him set up a Facebook account, but he's yet to do anything on it unless I'm around to help. It would be a big deal but he also hates talking on the phone, so I'm trying to convince him that e-mailing is a really good way for us to stay in touch. I did some research on wireless Internet at a site called http://www.wirelessinternetproviders.net/coverage/ and I found a plan that I think will work well for him. His biggest complaint is that he's always on the go but if I get him broadband Internet he can't use that excuse anymore. I know my parents would love keep up with him a little more often and I for one hate it when he's out of touch for a long time. We used to be so close when he was little but it's much harder now that we live on opposite coasts. Hopefully the Internet connection will help!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...