Saturday, June 4, 2011

Kindle is a perfect gift for Fathers Day!

 Are you looking a gift  for your husband  for this Fathers day?  You don't have to look further. Just find him a Kindle. Last Christmas, I bought my husband a Kindle. This is so far the most beautiful thing that he has ever received from me because  he is just crazy about it! I asked him what he likes about Kindle, and these are his answers:  The Kindle is fantastic because of its convenience; it is small enough to place in one's pocket to read while the boys play in the mall playground and the wife shops.  It can be taken on vacation for those down times when one has nothing to do but read, and it is a great little companion while one is waiting to see the doctor.  Although it is very small and lightweight, it has the capacity to hold an enormous amount of reading material.  Another benefit of the Kindle is that many of the books may be bought at a fraction of their price in a bookstore.  Many books may be purchased either free or at a nominal charge of less than $2.00.  Not only does this little device allow me to carry my books around with me, it also relieves me of the problem of having too many books on my shelves at home.  I even have a version of the Bible downloaded on my Kindle.

6 comments:

Janie said...

Steve really wants one of these. I agree, seems like a perfect gift for a dad who loves to read.

litlit said...

Hi tess, I really like your new template. It is very neat.

peachkins said...

mine would love a spa treatment...

Tina (PinayInTexas) said...

Kindle is really good...but my hubby prefers iPad. :-/

Tess said...

@Janie, if your husband is a reader, I promise you, He would love this.

@'te Lits, thank you.

@Peach, a spa and kindle are perfect pair, send him to the spa and give him a kindle :)

@Tina, I am sure your husband is technology lover, yep! ipad is a nice one to give too. But if he loves to read like mine, go for kindle!

Dhemz said...

agoy ka nice jud ani...ako dko ka afford ani for father's day...ehehehe..palit lang ko ug card...lol!

agi ko kadali...:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...