Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Thankful Thursday 5

 There are a lot of things lately that made me feel bad about myself, and I told the Lord that I do not ever want to be a miserable person. I choose to be happy and stay quiet.  God is gracious enough to grant my prayers. I have some uncertainty about my future,  but I do not want to worry about it and just give it to the Lord. He knows my fears and understands them.  He has ways to calm my doubts and concerns. I want to be thankful everyday, not just Thursday for all the things He has done and is going to do in my life. If you want to be encouraged, please visit Thankful Thursday.

4 comments:

Georgia said...

I feel that way sometimes to, ecspecially when I deal with someone who always seems grumpy and makes everyday tasks seem like chores. I grew up being told to do EVERYTHING with a joyful thankful heart. I was annoyed by that at times as a child, but happy my mom instilled that in me.

LivingSoAbundantly said...

He loves you! His grace is enough, even when we feel like we lack so much. You're not alone! I feel that way many times. Best wishes for a great week!

Misty said...

So many things to be thankful for.. but I love the sentence you wrote.. You choose! Often times when we are faced with struggles we forget we still have a choice. We can choose to see the testimony hidden within the test or we can simply miss is all together.

Thank you so much for sharing!
Misty

sharon said...

I know what it means to be uncertain about the future...seems like that has been my reality the past one year. But in the midst of that uncertainty, one thing has been absolutely CERTAIN: The Lord is my shepherd...(Ps.23). I may not know where I'm going or what my tomorrow looks like but He not only does, He's leading me there!

Take courage and keep trusting HIM.

((((Hugs!))))

sharon

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...