Sunday, August 21, 2011

Mellow Yellow Monday 18




MellowYellowMondayBadge

The first time I saw this field of yellow wild flowers along the road in Goshen, Indiana, I knew I had to take some shots for my share  in  Mellow Yellow Monday.  This place is located at a corner on a cross road where one has to take extra precautions to stop the car because it's a road where stopping is not encouraged,  much less parking the car. Hubby couldn't believe when I told him I wanted to take some photos.  He was was not happy, but  he knew he had to stop the car.  He accompanied me (bless his heart)  and asked me to hurry.   Scores of Black-eyed Susans were intermingled with other colorful wildflowers.  It was a gorgeous sight!

5 comments:

chubskulit said...

Heavenly sight!

Mellow Yellow at my page, please come and see.

Charlene: the Polarblogger said...

What a gorgeous field of gold! Great captures!

Dias Spot said...

wow! what a stunning shot...:)

Vi said...

What a lovely field of flowers! :)

Eden said...

Such a beautiful sight. Beautiful photos.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...