Saturday, August 27, 2011

TracFones: A Great Idea for the Family

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of TracFone for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.

Being both a student and a stay-at-home mom this summer, I have a great need to stay connected to my husband.  With a somewhat limited budget due to leaving my full time job and the extra expense of education, I had to find some way to do this without breaking the bank.  The TracFone was a fantastic discovery that solved all our problems.  All real TracFone customers save big when they purchase a TracFone with double minutes for life and no contract.  This feature is also available for TracFones that do not feature it for as little as $19.99.  This great feature saves me dollars every month.

 

Having had a friend who was hit with a surprise cell phone bill of over $500 one month, I was delighted to find one which has no surprises for real TracFone customers.  I always know how much money I am spending on my calls.  Plans are available with 50 minutes for $9.99, 200 minutes for under $30.00, and one year service with 800 minutes for $119.99. Another money saving feature of the TracFone is that it enables one to call over 60 international destinations at no extra charge.

 

The TracFone is not only economical though; it has so many features such as camera/video recorder, web access, mp3 player and app capabilities among many other attractive features.  TracFones are produced by reputable and trusted companies such as Nokia, Samsung, Motorola and LG.  Having no contracts, no access fees and no cancellation fees, these phones are a fantastic way to keep your family connected.

 

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...