Tuesday, September 6, 2011

BlueSkyscrubs

 A lot of things have been churning in my mind now  that I am back to school. I didn't  realize how expensive education here in the United States is until last July when I registered for my classes. Then I started to to shop for books this fall, and I was shocked again by how much these books cost. I guess it's time to cut back on some of the things that I don't need for myself and for my family, and that includes clothing and going out to eat on weekends. 

At school this morning, I noticed medical students coming in and out of the building, most of whom are nursing students. Really they look so clean and neat with their scrubs clothing. While admiring their uniforms, I realized that I will be shopping for scrub clothing myself soon.  Although I am not ready yet, I still went online when I got home to check if there was any cheap scrub clothing I could find.  I wanted to have some idea how much would it cost me to shop for scrub clothing. I don't want any more surprises.  

I had fun looking and surfing at  http://www.blueskyscrubs.com/categories/Scrubs/Scrubs-for-Women/  because their scrubs clothing is actually cute, and there are any number of colors that I can choose from.  I am glad that there are still more reasonable things that I can find  for my needs.  This gives me a little bit of comfort knowing that that everything is not so expensive after all. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...