Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Kids Hoodies


Summer is not officially over yet, but the weather says otherwise. In fact, this week we are going to have a cooler and wet week, and I know that pretty soon the temperature will go down slowly but surely.  I started to put away our summer clothes last week and each day since then.  I put another bag in the upstairs closet, and, of course, I am putting our winter clothes in our closet at the same time.  Lately I noticed that some of my boys' clothing were looking smaller.  Yes, my kids are growing up.  Noticing they had grown a couple inches taller, I became really excited, but then it means I have to shop for more clothing for them to wear.  Not only have they grown physically, but both my boys also have a birthday coming up in the near future.  Needless to say, this would be a great time to purchase some needed additions for the children's wardrobes.

As much as I dislike spending money on clothing when finances are so tight, this is something I can not ignore. I need to buy some fall and winter clothes like kids  hoodies for them. One of the things that I like about hoodies is that I don't have to worry about giving them hats which they are prone to lose.  My kids love to wear hoodies, and they are so adorable. I was so thrilled to find out that there is a lot of clothing on sale at the moment. It means I am going to be saving money again. Spending our pennies wisely is very important to me right now and so is finding a great deal that really helps my family.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...