Thursday, November 17, 2011

Puppies vs. Babies

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Puppies vs. Babies for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.

     There is really no contest here.  In the Puppies vs. Babies online contest, my baby wins hands down.  Every time I pick my baby up, he snuggles up against me giving the love which only a child could give, and I am reminded by his sweet smell of what a blessing he is to me.  Those little hands tracing down my cheeks send a thrill of excitement and love down my spine.  Then I gaze down into those eyes, dark, sparking pools expressing an intelligence far beyond anything found in any puppy.  Then he looks up at me and smiles and coos, and my heart swells realizing that this little boy is a part of me.

     Now what puppy have you ever seen that has an adorable dimpled smile that attracts comments wherever you go?  Those dimples give my son a cute, mischievous smile endearing him to all.  Or what puppy will you find that will curl up on your shoulders and go to sleep there while you are walking through the grocery store?   While puppies can be annoying with their antics, a baby is simply adorable.  Babies don't shed hair, have bad breath, or tear up cushions on the sofa  .Babies win the Puppies vs. Babies contest.

PvB-CuteDar-Green-300x250-Backup.jpgPvB-CuteDar-Green-300x250-Backup.jpg

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...