Saturday, December 10, 2011

Travel for Work

 Author: Joseph Sandoval

My husband works for ESPN in Bristol, Connecticut, but has to go into New York City a lot for work. Since our kids are still young, we live in Bristol, and he keeps a small apartment in New York for when he needs to stay there. He stays there more than I would like, but I know that he would rather be home. I’m just glad that he didn’t want to live in New York City. I tried living there once in my mid-twenties, and I really didn’t like it. It was an amazing experience but I felt like I really couldn’t keep up with the fast pace of life for too long. I lasted there a year, and then I wanted out. Even though I love Bristol, and think our neighborhood is one of the best around, I get scared sometimes being home alone with the kids. I recently searched Bristol security systems to find out what I can do to feel safer. I plan on setting up a home security system as soon as my husband gets back from New York for peace of mind. I spend so much time here alone that I think it will be well worth it.

1 comment:

Vera said...

life is beautiful and wonderful :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...