Thursday, January 19, 2012

Renovate




        One of my favorite rooms in our house is our kitchen, but my kitchen is somewhat small.  I always have problem with space, I do not have enough room for all my kitchenware and groceries; it is an agony to always re-arrange things in the cupboard and drawers.  Although I love my kitchen, I wish I had a spacious and more functional one. Since my kids are so fussy with their eating, I try to prepare a different menu every day; hence, I spend a lot of time in the kitchen.  As our boys continue to grow,  I have noticed that our kitchen seems to be getting smaller.  The counter is almost filled up.  My husband and I always wanted to have a nice, comfortable and roomy kitchen one day. I know that it is still winter, but spring is soon coming and then summer, a perfect time to plan to renovate the kitchen.

      Before remodeling our kitchen though, I wanted to get some ideas from which to choose.  Going online, I found a number of fantastic designs for a remodeled kitchen.  As a matter of fact, I found several designs that I absolutely loved.  Unfortunately, my kitchen's size will never lend itself to the spacious kitchen I would like, but several of the designs I saw would add a considerable amount of cabinet space and even some counter space with which to work.  The next step will be to match up with a reputable and reliable professional to do the job.  I am looking forward to my new kitchen!

1 comment:

NovaS said...

that is one great kitchen model...i love our kitchen too...we have bigger one now but when we move to our new house it's not going to be as big as what we have in here...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...