Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Breaking my healthy eating resolution for the Super Bowl

Guest post written by Renee Sanders
 
           One resolution that I've actually been sticking to so far is healthy eating. It's always something that I try and do each year but I break about a week into it. Well, I decided that this would be the year that I'd stick with healthy eating. But I broke my resolution just for the Super Bowl party that I just hosted.
            I went all out with barbecue wings and all kinds of stuff like that. When I was online looking at some recipes, I ran across some info on debt settlement and I decided to consult that website to help settle my family's debt.
            I found a really awesome recipe for barbecue wings that I fixed and I think that everyone thought they were really awesome. But I also made sure to fill out the rest of my food spread with some football shaped cupcakes, some spinach and artichoke dip and all kinds of stuff. I also made sure to decorate my house in nice football decorations so that everyone really got into the mood.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...