Saturday, February 25, 2012

Pancakes for a wonderful husband


Last night after dinner, my husband gave our boys their bath, read them their books and tucked them in their beds while  I was  studying in the living room. Then he cleaned the table, and later on, I heard the dishes being washed.  It was around ten o'clock when he handed me a mug of coffee, sat down beside me and asked, "Is there anything I can help you with?"  My heart swelled. I said, "Yes, I have some school work I need help with."  He smiled and said, "I will help you."  He did; he stayed with me until we finished my work. We went to bed late that night. It was around eight this morning when I heard Matt, my oldest boy, ask his little brother if he wanted strawberries for breakfast.  Since my boys can eat 5 pounds of strawberry for breakfast, I immediately got up and told them, "No, I will be making you pancakes with strawberries, bananas and blueberries for toppings. Hubby had breakfast in bed, and I told him how much I appreciated his help. My little boys enjoyed their pancakes too.

1 comment:

NovaS said...

that looks yummy!!! what a lucky husband...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...