Monday, March 26, 2012

Planting Time!

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Scotts® for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.

      Spring has really sprung!  The temperatures have been unbelievably mild lately, giving me the itch to get out into the flower gardens to start planting.  This year I would like to try something different in an attempt to emulate some of those really gorgeous flower gardens I have admired while driving around.  Although I have tried numerous different ideas to upgrade my gardens, I have seen singularly unsuccessful.  However, I have heard of something that can actually improve the soil while feeding the plants for up to six months and holding up to fifty per cent more water.  Not only does it provide these benefits, but it also aerates the soil, improving soil quality for multiple years.  I am really anxious to try Expand ‘n Gro™    in my flower gardens this spring.  Envisioning flowers three times larger with better color in my flower beds has me really excited. 

     Knowing my soil is a part of the problem, probably a major part, has me excited over the potential to have truly beautiful gardens myself this year.  After doing some research on this product, I have learned that it is available in the Northeast, the Midwest and Texas.  Information on in-store availability can be found at expandngro.com.  It is also available at Amazon.  This product may also be used for potted plants as well as plants in the garden with equally good results.  I would urge you to check out theEnG Product Shot.png and try this product yourself.  I look forward to taking advantage of the to test this product firsthand.  I look forward to producing some beautiful flower gardens this spring and summer!  Advertisement

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...