Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Affording Higher Education

A year and a half ago I began a journey towards a new career in my life, radiography.  Having been a stay-at-home mom for the previous five years, I had a great many apprehensions about starting back to school.  One of the foremost of those was the escalating cost of a college education. Prior to marrying my husband, I lived in the Philippines all my life and had no idea of what kind of financial aid was available to me.  Fortunately, I was able to find someone who was knowledgeable about such things and was able to arrange for financial aid without which I could not go back to school.  This means a great deal to me as I want to prepare for a means of providing financial security for our family when my husband finally retires.  Information about a great school that provides its students with help in getting started with applying for financial aid may be found at http://www.snhu.edu/.
      
 
Brought to You by SNHU.EDU Online College Programs
    
    

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...