Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Jonah in Lancaster!




     I always enjoy visiting Amish country in Lancaster, Pennsylvania.  I especially enjoy watching one  of the shows at Sight and Sound there.  Last week Hubby drove us to Lancaster for a field trip for my boys whom he is homeschooling.  We saw Jonah and the Whale.  What an experience that was!  My eldest son was amazed by the special effects and kept asking "How did they do that?"  He has an inquisitive mind and had to know all the details.
     The setting for the theater is beautiful, and the photos here do not do justice to the beauty of the building itself.  The productions are always worth seeing, spectacular and inspirational.  I look forward to being able to see another production in the future.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...