Sunday, October 28, 2012

Hiking and Climbing in the Mountains







     Hiking and climbing in the mountains has become a big thing with our boys.  They love to hike and climb and on this particular day they made the most of their time.  They both thoroughly enjoy the out of doors, much to our pleasure.  It is a joy to watch them run and hike the trails and climb trees on the mountains.  At the same time, I experienced just a twinge of sadness watching them  as I realized that my babies are fast growing up.  Even though it is a good thing, and I would not want them to remain babies, I still miss those days a bit.  For more beautiful fall scenes, go to Scenic Sunday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm truly enjoying the design and layout of your website. It's
a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more enjoyable for me to come
here and visit more often. Did you hire out a designer to create your
theme?
Excellent work!

Also visit my blog post; Click here
my page > View here

Anonymous said...

Incredible! I'm really enjoying the layout of your web site. Are you using a custom template or is this readily available to all
users? If you do not want to say the name of it out in the
general public, please be sure to
contact me at: valarie-morrow@bigstring.com. I'd really
enjoy to get my
hands on this template! Thanks a lot.

Have a look at my webpage - My Site

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...