Sunday, March 17, 2013

Life as a Student



     This semester at school has been extremely difficult.  At times I have wondered whether taking Anatomy II and Probability and Statistics along with an online course in literature was wise.  Between taking care of the children and the house and spending the amount of time studying that I need, it sometimes seems an impossible task.  Math is my weakest subject to begin with so the coursework in Probability and Statistics takes a huge amount of time.  Anatomy II requires a lot of memorization and my English course requires much writing in response to the required reading selections each week.  Sometimes I just feel like crying.   My husband helps me with both my math and English; however, he has never taken a course in Probability and Statistics, so it sometimes takes us several hours to complete the week's assignments.  Normally, I am early to bed and early to rise, but this semester I have been studying until 2:00 A.M. at times.  Even though it has been very difficult, I still enjoy learning; I enjoy the challenge.   One might say my life as a student is a bit of a mixed bag.

2 comments:

Jonie Long said...

You are a hard worker!I will go to school in May.I think it will be a challenge because my English is not good enough. Learn from you.

Marry-tes Yothers said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...