Sunday, November 17, 2013

The Homestretch



     Finally, I feel as though I have reached the homestretch of this semester.  After  a grueling first seven weeks, the end is finally in sight.  I am finally down to my labs in microbiology, a paper in sociology, and my final exams. Weary and worn down, I really am looking forward to the winter break and some downtime from my studies.  I am looking forward to spending time with my husband and boys and just being able to go to bed at a decent hour once again.  As we approach the holiday season, I really would love to return to Williamsburg to see the town with its Christmas season decorations.  Of course, one of my favorite things to do at this time of year is to go shopping, even if it is mostly window shopping.  Hubby and the boys tend to be a little more forgiving about spending time in the stores at this time of year.  Usually, I feel rushed when I am shopping.  Hopefully, when school resumes, I will feel rejuvenated.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...